Would I Lie to You? – 1 June 2020 – 1/6/2020 – June 1 – Monday – BBC
Season 13, Episode 5
Joining Rob Brydon, Lee Mack and David Mitchell are Jay Blades, Sue Johnston, Alice Levine and Bob Mortimer.
About Would I Lie to You?
Celebrities reveal unusual facts and tell embarrassing stories (some of which are true) on this comedy panel game. What could be better in the current celebrity-obsessed culture? Two teams of four celebrities compete against each other on each episode. The teammates reveal unusual facts and embarrassing stories about themselves — some true, some not. The opposing team must determine what is true and what is made up. A team gains a point for correctly guessing the validity of the opposing team’s story. If a team guesses incorrectly, the team that told the story gets the point.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Would I Lie to You?
- Would I Lie to You? – 6 July 2020 – 6/7/2020 – July 6 – Monday – BBC
- Would I Lie to You? – 22 June 2020 – 22/6/2020 – June 22 – Monday – BBC
- Would I Lie to You? – 15 June 2020 – 15/6/2020 – June 15 – Monday – BBC
- Would I Lie to You? – 1 June 2020 – 1/6/2020 – June 1 – Monday – BBC
- Would I Lie to You? – 18 May 2020 – 18/5/2020 – May 18 – Monday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!