Your Garden Made Perfect 14 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 4 on BBC Two
|Your Garden Made Perfect Tonight, November 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Suzanne and Andrew have a huge problem in their lives: a derelict, crater-sized swimming pool in their back garden in Plymouth. When they bought the house, they dreamt of lounging around on their sunbaked south-coast riviera with friends and family, but the reality has been a nightmare.
A succession of landscaping companies have run a mile the moment they gaze into the abyss, but Suzanne and Andrew are determined to transform this treacherous space into the garden of their dreams. Their budget doesn’t even stretch to simply filling it in, so how can they transform this empty pool into anything resembling a garden?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Your Garden Made Perfect
Virtual reality and visual effects enable people to see what their future garden could look like, before building it in reality.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Your Garden Made Perfect
- Your Garden Made Perfect 14 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 4 on BBC Two
- Your Garden Made Perfect 7 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 5 on BBC Two
- Your Garden Made Perfect 11 March 2022: Lisa and Justin on BBC Two
- Your Garden Made Perfect 4 March 2022: Rachael and Tom on BBC Two
- Your Garden Made Perfect 25 February 2022: Agata and David on BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
Featured Shows on TV Everyday