Your Garden Made Perfect 7 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 5 on BBC Two
|Your Garden Made Perfect Tonight, December 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Tracey and Jake have a decent-sized, south-facing garden in West Sussex, but the space simply doesn’t work for their family. As a full-time wheelchair user, Tracey struggles to navigate the tricky slopes and awkward drops of the garden, and gets frustrated that she can only venture into certain parts without assistance.
Jake, meanwhile, finds the space uninspiring and gets tired of trying to keep it all looking neat and tidy. He dreams of a low-maintenance solution. Their daughter Poppy would love the garden to be somewhere she can escape into and enjoy alone or with her parents.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Your Garden Made Perfect
Virtual reality and visual effects enable people to see what their future garden could look like, before building it in reality.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Your Garden Made Perfect
- Your Garden Made Perfect 14 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 4 on BBC Two
- Your Garden Made Perfect 7 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 5 on BBC Two
- Your Garden Made Perfect 11 March 2022: Lisa and Justin on BBC Two
- Your Garden Made Perfect 4 March 2022: Rachael and Tom on BBC Two
- Your Garden Made Perfect 25 February 2022: Agata and David on BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
Featured Shows on TV Everyday