Your Home Made Perfect – 1 June 2020 – 1/6/2020 – June 1 – Monday – BBC Two
Season 1, Episode 3
36-year-old Suzanne and 41-year-old Danny have wildly differing views on how to improve their cramped 1960s bungalow in Bedfordshire. With three children and only two usable bedrooms, they are in urgent need of help.
About Your Home Made Perfect
Virtual reality enables people to see what their future home could look like.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Your Home Made Perfect
- Your Home Made Perfect – 23 June 2020 – 23/6/2020 – June 23 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Your Home Made Perfect – 16 June 2020 – 16/6/2020 – June 16 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Your Home Made Perfect – 5 June 2020 – 5/6/2020 – June 5 – Friday – BBC Two
- Your Home Made Perfect – 4 June 2020 – 4/6/2020 – June 4 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Your Home Made Perfect – 3 June 2020 – 3/6/2020 – June 3 – Wednesday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!