Six Teams of Lifelong Friends to Compete in “Buddy Games” on CBS
CBS has announced the lineup of six teams of lifelong friends who will be participating in the upcoming reality competition series “Buddy Games.” Hosted by Josh Duhamel, the show is set to premiere on Thursday, September 14 at 9:00 PM ET/PT on the CBS Television Network and will also be available for streaming on Paramount+.
“Buddy Games” brings together six teams of four close-knit friends, who have known each other at different stages of their lives, for a nostalgic summer camp adventure at a picturesque lakeside location. These friends will engage in a variety of physically and mentally challenging activities, aiming to relive their glory days while testing their bonds and friendships. Throughout the series, friendships will be put to the test as they compete to prove their connection is the strongest.
Here are the teams competing in the series premiere of “Buddy Games”:
- Derby Squad: Jacky “Shu” Shu, Melissa Berglund, Shengul “Shaggy” Plummer, and Rachel Johnston from Los Angeles, California.
- Chicago’s Finest: David “Sarge” Moore, Elyse Rodriguez, Ikeila “Kei” Smart, and Melvin “Rae” Davis from Chicago, Illinois.
- Team Pride: Andrew Shayde from Lexington, Kentucky; Bekah Telew from Seattle, Washington; Steven Mosier from Portland, Oregon; Summer Lynne Seasons from Tigard, Oregon.
- Team OK: Justin Palmer and Stephen Craig from Edmond, Oklahoma; James Brian “Huddy” Hudson from Isle of Palms, South Carolina; Yue Pun Szeto from Edmond, Oklahoma.
- Pageant Queens: Lauren Cisneros Campbell from Denver, Colorado; Lourdes Spurlock from Harrisonburg, Virginia; Yolanda “Yoli” Stennett from White Plains, Maryland; Erika “Devi” Deveney Shea Wall from Lorton, Virginia.
- Philly Forever: Erica Franzzo, Anthony Franzzo, Mike Ward, Louis “Freddie” Meyers IV from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The series will feature these teams as they tackle challenges and compete for the title of “Buddy Games” champion, along with a cash prize and the prestigious “Buddy Games” trophy.
“Buddy Games” is produced by Bunim/Murray Productions and CBS Studios, with executive producers including Josh Duhamel, Michael J. Luisi, Julie Pizzi, Rupert Dobson, Jacob Lane, and Emer Harkin.